Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Gargle Solution
- 100 ml
- 200 ml
- 500 ml
Difflam Solution provides relief from the symptoms of sore throat, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, radiation mucositis, pain following throat or mouth surgery, swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions, and pain following dental procedures including orosurgical and periodontal procedures. To be used as a mouth rinse or gargle; the active ingredient Benzydamine HCl reduces pain and swelling with Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and (local) Anaesthetic benefits.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5mg/mL
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
- Above 12 years old: 15ml to be gargled for at least 30 sec every 1.5-3 hours.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Avoid contact with eyes
Store below 30°C.