Difflam-C Anti-Inflammatory Antiseptic Gargle Solution
- 100 ml
- 200 ml
- 500 ml
Difflam-C is *Clinically Tested in COVID-19 Patients. Difflam-C Antiseptic Anti-Inflammatory Solution provides relief from pain due to sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis and swollen tissues in the mouth and throat, as well as post oral surgical or dental procedures, or inflammation due to radiation therapy.
Benzydamine hydrochloride reduces pain and swelling with Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and (local) Anaesthetic benefits. Chlorhexidine in Difflam-C is an Antiseptic that helps kill viruses and bacteria that cause oral infection and diseases. It also helps reduce the development of plaque and gingivitis during the period of treatment when the usual oral hygiene measures are interrupted.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 22.5mg/15mL, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 18mg/15mL
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
- Above 12 years old: 15ml to be gargled for at least 30 sec every 1.5-3 hours.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing chlorhexidine.
Store below 30°C.