Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Throat Spray - Difflam Forte
Difflam Forte Throat Spray provides fast relief for sore throat and other painful mouth conditions including tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, post oral surgical or pain post dental procedures, and inflammation due to radiation therapy. With an extended directable nozzle ideal for targeting the site of pain in hard-to-reach areas of the mouth and throat. The active ingredient Benzydamine HCl reduces pain and swelling with Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and (local) Anaesthetic benefits.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg/mL
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
- Above 12 years old: 2-4 sprays every 1.5-3 hours as necessary.
- Children 6-12 years old: 2 sprays every 1.5-3 hours as necessary.
Direct spray onto the affected area.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Avoid contact with eyes
Store below 25°C.
About Sore Throats
Sore throats don’t always feel the same. Find out about different types of throat pain - and what can cause them.
Managing a Painful Sore Throat or Mouth Condition
Painful sore throats and mouth conditions can be tough. Learn about different treatments and how they can help you find relief.