Difflam Anti-inflammatory & Antiseptic Lozenges - Strawberry
- Pack of 2
- Pack of 4
- Pack of 8
Difflam Lozenges with active ingredient Benzydamine HCl relieve pain due to sore throat, tonsillitis and other inflammatory conditions in the mouth and throat. Benzydamine HCl reduces pain and swelling with Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and (local) Anaesthetic benefits. While the antiseptic ingredient Cetylpyridinium Cl helps kill viruses and bacteria to fight infection that causes sore throat and other conditions.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine HCl 3mg, Cetylpyridinium Cl 1.33mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
1 lozenge every 1-2 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
This medicine contains 31g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Excess consumption of products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect. Please seek your doctor’s advice if you have liver or kidney problems, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store below 30ºC.